Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gryffindor






Harry:
She is one of my best friends and I hang out with her all the time. I
wish she would be my girlfriend 'cause she's really hot too!


Ron: I am so jealous of Harry. He's secretly going out with her. Uh oh. Did I say that out loud?


Hermione: RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cough She's pretty nice.


Fred and George: She comes into our shop a lot. We give her the best their is for our own personal reasons.


Neville: She's really nice to me and sticks up for me when the Slytherins make fun of me.


Draco Malfoy: I guess I would like her if she wasn't a stupid Gryffindor.

Ginny: She's really nice! I'm kinda jealous though because she's
going out with Harry. But besides that she's a really good friend.


Luna:She helps me look for Crumple-horned Snorkacks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment